The Saskatchewan Health Authority says a person visited several locations last week while likely COVID-19 infectious.
Contact tracing investigations have determined that the person was at several places in the province over a four day period. These include:
- The Lake Country Co-Op Food Store on August 28th from noon to 1 PM
- The Memorial Lake Regional Park campground, including the mini-golf section, between August 28th at 2 PM and August 30th at 11 AM
- The Shell Lake General Store on August 29th sometime from 3 to 4 PM
- The liquor vendor at the Teddy Bears Den Shell Lake General Store on August 29th some time between 3 PM and 4:30 PM.
- North Battleford Tim Hortons on Junction Highway 4 and Territorial Drive between 7 and 8 AM August 31st.
Public health officials are warning people who visited these locations to monitor for COVID symptoms for 14 days, and should these symptoms develop, self-isolate for two weeks.
If someone has or has had symptoms of COVID-19, the SHA advises calling Health-Link 811 to arrange for testing.