The Saskatchewan Health Authority is advising people that someone positive with COVID-19, while likely infectious, was at the Gold Horse Casino over several days.
Health officials say that if someone was at Gold Horse Casino on the following days, they may have been exposed:
- July 20th – from 11:00 p.m. – 1:30 a.m.
- July 22th – from 11:00 p.m. – 1:30 a.m.
- July 23rd – from 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- July 24th – from 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 a.m.
- July 25th – from 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 a.m.
- July 26th – from 5:30 p.m. – 1:30 a.m.
- July 27th – from 9:30 p.m. – 1:30 a.m.
The SHA says if someone was there during these times, they should seek testing for COVID-19 immediately.
If someone has had both their COVID vaccines on or before July 9th, they’re asked to self-monitor for symptoms of COVID-19 until August 6th. If symptoms develop, start self-isolating immediately and seek testing.
They also ask people to continue being cautious in order to reduce the risk of COVID-19 to themselves and others.