Taxes, social needs, Lloydminster Place, the Wastewater Treatment Plant, municipal infrastructure and upcoming capital plans will be on the table as the City wants residents to share their voices at the first in-person community feedback event since COVID-19.
Circle the date Thursday May 12th at the west entrance to LloydMall from 3-7 p.m.
City Council and Administration are making themselves available to respond to questions and share information on the following matters:
- Lloyd Needs: Social Needs Assessment
- Lloydminster Place
- Introduction to the new Municipal Development Plan
- Wastewater Treatment Facility update
- Downtown Area Redevelopment Plan
- Taxation and Assessment
- Community Standards Bylaw updates
- Land Use Bylaw updates
- Parkview and Aurora neighbourhoods updates
- Upcoming capital projects
More information about engagement campaigns can be found at YourVoiceLloyd.ca or email the City of Lloydminster.
- Advertisement -
As a bonus, attendees who sign up for the community engagement newsletter will be entered into a draw to win a Fitbit smartwatch.