A live draw on Tuesday revealed who each combatant will be facing for a Nov. 29 fundraiser in the Border City.
Uniforms are being prepped and players are training for the Dodge the Stigma dodgeball event for the LRHF.
The Lloydminster Region Health Foundation is raising funds for youth mental health resources as well as buying a TIMS medical imaging machine for the local hospital.
The all-day affair goes from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. at the Hoop Factory and will be live streamed.
The gift to health humdinger schedule reads:
- 9:20 a.m.: Coldwell Bankers Blues vs Secure’s Balls n’ Dolls.
- 9:50 a.m.: Blackout vs Sitting Ducks
- 10:20 a.m.: Average Goats 106.1 FM vs Canadian Natural Rubber Launchers
- 10:50 a.m.: Maz Entertainment vs Synergy Scorchers
In the next round:
- 11:20 a.m. Combustaballs play the winner of the 9:20 a.m. match
- 12:30 p.m. The Untouchaballs play the winner of the 9:50 a.m. game
- 1:00 p.m. Ballsanga vs the winner of the 10:20 a.m. fixture
- 1:30 p.m. 5D’s +3 vs the winner of the 10:50 a.m. duel
Teams that lose their first game will face off in a second tier encounter. The semis and finals will follow to decide the champion.
Residents are invited to come to the Hoop Factory to support all the teams who have taken time off from their regular day duties to take one for mental health.