Two men have been charged after RCMP responded to complaints of a firearm in North Battleford on Saturday.
Darby Johnson and Marty Moccasin both from North Battleford have been charged with:
- Three counts of pointing a firearm
- One count of possession of a weapon
- One count of possession of a firearm
- One count of possession of a prohibited weapon
- One count of possession of a firearm while prohibited
- One count of mischief
A search warrant was also executed on a home in the 2000 block of the 101st Street in North Battleford, a long barrel firearm was found and seized.
Both Johnson and Moccasin were remanded in custody, they will appear in court today.