Lloydminster has closed all outdoor skating lakes and rinks for the rest of the season due to warming weather conditions.
There will be signs and barricades around the lake at Bud Miller Park and the Park Centre will be closed until the spring season.
The following outdoor ice areas are closed for the rest of the winter season:
● Queen Elizabeth School, 5512-51 Ave.
● Kin Kinette Park, 4713-57 Ave.
● Russ Robertson Arena (west of arena), 5105 34 St.
● Husky Energy Speed Skating Oval, 5202-12 St.
● Bishop Lloyd Middle School, 5524-31 St.
● Winston Churchill Elementary School, 4402-27 St.
● Jack Kemp Community School, 3701-47 Ave.
● E.S. Laird Middle School, 4808-45 Ave.
The City is reminding residents to keep off lakes that appear to be frozen as the thickness of the ice changes throughout the winter season. They also caution people to keep children and pets away from ponds that are for public use.