Multiple intersections will be closed during September in the RM of Wilton.
Starting August 30th, CN will be upgrading crossings in the town. Every Thursday until September 27th certain intersections will be closed. All the intersections are adjacent to highway 16 and will be closed most of the day.
These are the intersections that will be closed and the date of closure:
- August 30th – Pioneer (RR 3263)
- September 6th – Lashburn Seed Cleaning Plant EAST (RR 3255)
- September 13th – Lashburn Co-Op (Hwy 675 South)
- September 20th – Altex WEST (RR 3260)
- September 27th – Marshall SOUTH (Grid 688 – RR 3265)
RM of Wilton asks that the public finds an alternate route and to watch for signage during the closures.