Charges have been laid following a search warrant in North Battleford. On Saturday morning, June 7, Battlefords Municipal GIS, with help from Battlefords Provincial GIS and the “F” Division Emergency Response Team, executed a high-risk search warrant at 1102 106 street in North Battleford.
During the search, several firearms, stolen property, and evidence of drug trafficking were found on the property. Three men and five women were arrested without incident. Jamie Lynn Musqua, 36, has been charged with the following offences:
- Three counts of possessing a prohibited firearm
- Possessing a firearm without a licence
- Two counts of possessing a prohibited firearm with readily accessible ammunition
- Two counts of possessing a weapon for a dangerous purpose
- Possessing a firearm with the serial number removed
- Possession of stolen property
Musqua will appear in Battlefords Provincial Court again on Thursday, June 13.