The Saskatchewan Health Authority is advising residents of a possible COVID-19 exposure at several businesses in North Battleford.
A person, or persons, who was likely infectious visited the following locations at the following days:
- Fire and Flower Cannabis, 8 to 8:30 p.m.
- Walmart Supercentre, 9 to 9:30 p.m.
- Gold Eagle Casino, 8 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- Fire and Flower Cannabis, 9 to 9:30 p.m.
- Walmart Supercentre, 9:30 to 10 p.m.
- Blend Restaurant, 9 to 10 p.m.
- Battlefords Co-op Aquatic Centre, 5:30 to 8:30 p.m.
Anyone who visited these locations is asked to self-monitor for COVID-19 symptoms over the next 14 days. If someone begins developing symptoms, they are asked to self-isolate, call HealthLine 8-1-1 or their doctor to set up testing.
Locations in Estevan, Saskatoon, Regina, Fort Qu’Appelle, Rosthern, Southey and Yorkton were also listed as possible exposure sites.
- Advertisement -