The Saskatchewan Health Authority has put out a new advisory about a COVID-19 exposure in Lloydminster.
The SHA puts out this advisory when they receive information that a person or persons testing positive for COVID-19 was at a location while likely infectious. People visiting the following locations at these times should self-monitor for COVID-19 symptoms:
- The Sticks Billiards and Lounge, 5704 44 Street, 7 to 10 p.m.
The SHA says there may have been a possible exposure at following locations in North Battleford as well:
- Walmart Supercentre, 601 Carlton Trail, 11 a.m. to noon
- South Vietnam Restaurant, 1076 101 Street, 1:30 to 2:30 p.m.
- Territorial Place Mall (Cafeteria and Your Dollar Store with More), 9800 Territorial Drive, 12 noon to 2 p.m.
- Walmart Supercentre, 601 Carlton Trail, 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- A&W, 11401 Railway Avenue East, 12:30 to 1:30 p.m.
If symptoms of COVID-19 develop, people should self-isolate for 14 days, calling their medical practitioner or Healthline 811 for next steps or testing information.
Locations in Melfort, Prince Albert, Togo, Yorkton, Regina and Saskatoon were also listed with possible COVID-19 exposures.