The Saskatchewan Health Authority is issuing an advisory about potential COVID-19 exposure at a location in Lloydminster, and several in the Battlefords.
Public Health issues a warning when a person or persons went to a location while likely infectious. If someone was at these locations, they should self-monitor for COVID-19 symptoms over the next fourteen days. These locations include:
- Touch of Asia Buffet, 6217 44 St., 3:30 to 4:30 p.m.
- North Battleford Civic Centre, 9 a.m. to noon
- Bennigans Irish Pub, Tropical Inn, 1001 HWY-16, 11 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- Bennigans Irish Pub, Tropical Inn, 1001 HWY-16, 11:30 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.
- Canadian Tire, 11802 Railway Ave. E, 4:30 to 5:30 p.m.
- Burger King, 11400 Railway Ave., noon to 1 p.m.
- Walmart Supercentre, 601 Carlton Trail, 4:30 to 5:30 p.m.
November 1 and 3
- Walmart Supercentre, 601 Carlton Trail, 5 to 6 p.m. (both days)
Should COVID-19 symptoms develop, people should immediately self-isolate and call HealthLine 811, your physician or nurse practitioner to arrange for testing. Symptoms could develop any time within two days to fourteen days.
Businesses in Aberdeen, La Loche, Raymore, Regina, RM of Buckland, Saskatoon and Swift Current were also mentioned in the information.