Lakeland College is hosting program information sessions at the Lloydminster campus March 10th and in Vermilion March 11th.
These sessions are designed to open the doors to learning opportunities at the college for future students.
Administrators say visitors can explore their chosen program in depth by:
- Connecting with students and instructors
- Have their questions about student support services and financial aid answered
- Learn about career opportunities and how Lakeland prepares graduates for them
- Find out more about Lakeland’s supportive campus community
- Discover hands-on opportunities that deliver real-world results.
Also, by attending these sessions they will receive a promo code to apply for free on campus.
RSVP on their website lakelandcollege.ca/infosessions.
College officials are also inviting prospective students to visit the Lloydminster and Vermilion campuses for Tour Week, February 22nd – 25th. They may see classroom spaces, discuss programs, see the facilities and learn about the services available for students.
Applications are free while on campus during Tour Week. Register by visiting their website at lakelandcollege.ca/plan-visit.