A traffic stop near Maidstone February 25th by Saskatchewan RCMP’s Roving Traffic Unit has resulted in a Vancouver woman being arrested and charged.
A search of the vehicle which officers say the woman was driving, turned up the following suspected fraudulent documents:
- Sixteen social insurance number cards
- Eight permanent resident cards
- Nine Ontario driver’s licences and
- Three fraudulently-obtained credit cards.
Mariah Betty Crookes (DOB:1997-04-14) of Vancouver, B.C. is facing charges for alleged:
- Three counts, possession of government marks
- One count, illegal possession or trafficking in government documents
- One count, fraud greater than $5,000.
Crookes has been remanded into custody and will be making their second court appearance at North Battleford Provincial Court March 2nd at 11:30 a.m.