Two Maidstone residents as well as a Lloydminster man are facing charges following a Highway 16 traffic stop.
On May 5th, North Battleford RCMP got a call concerning an erratic driver on Highway 16.
Officers say they conducted a traffic stop and their search yielded a loaded handgun and about 112 grams of suspected cocaine.
Police have charged 33-year-old Troy Amson and 35-year-old Steven Vu from Maidstone as well as 33-year-old Devin Bonick from Lloydminster with several charges including:
- Advertisement -
- Possession for the purpose of trafficking
- Possession of property obtained by crime less than $5,000
- Possession of a weapon for a dangerous purpose
- Possession of a firearm in a vehicle
- Unsafe storage of a firearm
Vu also was charged with resisting a peace officer and operation of a conveyance while prohibited.
The trio will appear in Battleford Provincial Court on June 6th at 2 p.m.