Battlefords RCMP Detachment continue to send Daily Reports, detailing the number of calls for service they receive over a 24-hour period and what the calls are for.
From August 30 at 6:00 a.m. to August 31 at 6 in the morning, police responded to 85 incidents.
A number of the calls were related to suspicious persons or vehicles and stolen vehicles.
Notable calls include:
- reports of a man receiving threats, which is still under investigation;
- need for child well-being check by social services;
- a vehicle fire;
- fights on 100th Street as well as one in the 800 block of 109th street;
- a hit and run on Territorial Drive;
- a group of intoxicated people standing on 100th Street yelling and screaming
- an intoxicated man at the library, who was uncooperative as police arrested him, and ended up causing damage to the police vehicle, for which he was charged.
There was also 21 liquor related disturbance calls, 1 mental health act complaint, 2 false alarms, and 4 complaints of people breaching their court ordered conditions.
- Advertisement -