SHA warns of COVID-19 exposure at Lloydminster and North Battleford businesses
The Saskatchewan Health Authority is warning about locations in Lloydminster and North Battleford that a COVID-19 positive person or persons visited while likely infectious.
Health officials believe people who were at the following Lloydminster places at these times may have been exposed to the virus:
- Nutter’s Everyday Naturals-3106 50 Avenue, 5PM to 6PM
- Co-Op Food Store-3006 50 Avenue, 5 to 6PM
- Original Joe’s Bar and Restaurant- 5027 44 Street, 5 to 7PM
- Lloyd Lanes- 6822 56 Street, 4PM to 11:30 PM
- Lloyd Lanes- 6822 56 Street, 4PM to 11:00 PM
The SHA is also advising that a COVID-19 positive person or persons visited several locations in North Battleford.
- SARCAn-10020 Thatcher Ave., 1 to 3 p.m.
- Porta Bella Restaurant & the downstairs bar & grill- 2491 – 99th St., 6:30 to 7:15 p.m.
- Sharkey’s Billiards – Sub Shoppe; # 102 – 1191 – 101st St., 7:15 p.m. Oct. 17, 2020, to 12:30 a.m. on Oct. 18, 2020
- Blend Restaurant (bar side and not restaurant side), 1602 – 100th St., 6:45 to 9 p.m.
- Blend Restaurant (bar side and not restaurant side), 1602 – 100th St., 7 to 9 p.m.
- Windsor Hotel, 107-22nd Street, Battleford, 7 to 8:30 p.m.
Public Health is warning people who were at these locations to monitor for COVID-19 symptoms for 14 days. Should they develop, self isolate immediately and call HealthLink811 for testing and next steps.
In the meantime, people are reminded to continue proper hygiene, mask wearing when appropriate, physically distancing and staying home if sick.