The Saskatchewan Health Authority is advising people about possible COVID-19 exposure at five North Battleford businesses over two days.
A person, or persons, who was likely infectious with COVID-19 at the time visited locations around the city on both October 20th and 21st. If someone was at the following locations at these times, they should monitor for COVID-19 symptoms over the next fourteen days:
- Country Cuisine, 2401 99 Street, 10:30 to 11:30 a.m.
- Sport Chek Frontier Centre, 11429 Railway Avenue East, 4 to 4:45 p.m.
- Rob and Kathy’s No Frills Frontier Centre, 11430 Railway Avenue East, 4:30 to 5:30 p.m.
- Walmart Supercentre, 601 Carlton Trail, 5 to 5:45 p.m.
- Sobeys, 9801 Territorial Drive, 8 to 8:45 p.m.
If COVID-19 symptoms appear over the fourteen-day self-monitoring, people should begin self-isolating. They can call their medical practitioner or Healthlink 811 for testing information.
Locations in Regina, Saskatoon, Weyburn and Yorkton were also mentioned in the release as well.
- Advertisement -